Sunday 29 August 2010

When the cat's away

...the mice do their hair.

I don't want to bore you with the ins and outs of hair salons. They're boring enough already without me having to re-live it all for you.

So, long story short:

Saturday: Got my legs put under laser so I wouldn't ever ever have to wax etc again ever. That was done in Indulgence. Unfortunately, I have to go back another 5 times until it's all gone. But the expert (Tamara) is a real pro. Says me who knows nothing.

Sunday: Got my frizzy mane tamed (finally) with that brazilian hair straightening treatment I've been debating whether to do since I arrived. A male friend of mine recommended the place, so I assumed it would be low key and cheap.... need to get better at recognizing metrosexuals... Place is called Dessange. Hair is dead-straight. I have to wait 2 days before I can wash it, so you'll find me at home if you need me.

The cat, in case anyone's interested, is in Paris..still... which is why I can do all these full on boring hair-when-is-this-going-to-be-over treatments.

1 comment:

  1. Jacques Dessange? G, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING all your life long? I used to go a few times in Lausanne - it was easily the most expensive place in the city.
    I am impressed by your new beauty routine. You do me proud, you really do! x

    ReplyDelete